As a member of the North Carolina Museum of History, you are a member in the museum Associates (MOHA). By joining the museum and becoming a MOHA member, you help impact the community around you, as well as the many communities across the state of North Carolina.
Our members directly support the museum’s extraordinary exhibitions, its outstanding community and educational programs, and its efforts to acquire artifacts important to our state’s history. Members also help by improving accessibility—for students who wish to visit in person and for anyone who wants to access information online. Without the financial support of your MOHA membership, many students, teachers, and families in our state and beyond would not have access to the Museum of History.
As a member of MOHA, you receive additional benefits, in membership levels from individual and family levels to educator and military levels to corporate and donor levels. All membership levels include
- a 10 percent discount in the Museum Shop (in the museum and online) and advance notice of seasonal sales;
- invitations to special events and exhibit openings and discounted admission to ticketed events;
- subscriptions to Circa, the museum magazine, along with issues of the museum’s print Program Calendar of events, programs, and activities;
- admission to happenings just for members; and
- opportunities to gain Smithsonian benefits and access history-laden trips.